right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
Any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the shipping service provider, took possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is delivered as a single order.
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the shipping service provider, took possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the shipping service provider, took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (OrangeCherie // Julia Huth, Stephansplatz 6, 86152 Augsburg, telephone number: 015773857131, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. For example, you can use the attached model cancellation form.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will send you all payments that we have received for the corresponding order, minus the delivery costs, immediately and at the latest
refunded within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification. For the corresponding repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us directly and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts. The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature; - for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
Email address: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
The reasons for the revocation are (voluntary information):
Ordered on received on
Name of consumer(s):
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notified on paper) - Date
(*) Delete where not applicable.
Updated November 09, 2022